Tuesday 6 March 2012

Most popular Radio stations!

1. BBC Radio 2 (14.3m) 2. BBC Radio 1 (11.7m) 3. BBC Radio 4 (10.8m) 4. Heart (7.5m) 5. Capital (7.0m) 6. BBC Radio 5 live (6.3m) 7. Classic FM (5.4m) 8. Kiss (4.2m) 9. Magic (3.9m) 10. Smooth Radio (3.3m) This is the top 10 radio stations of 2011. If i had to choose any of these stations to broadcast my radio advert, i would choose Heart. This station is a huge commercial radio station which is divided in to small regional stations. I would also choose Classic FM due to the music side such as Beethoven and Mozart who are talked about in "Illuminatum" By using both of these stations to advertise i think we would get a mixture of ages, genders and social class to watch the documentary. I believe my advert would have had more hits if it was a either a facebook advert or youtube advert. I believe this as radio is slowly losing its listeners, meaning smaller audience to catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment